- Top Rated Human Touch Massage Chairs Comparison Chart 2019-2020
- Human Touch Massage Chair Reviews – (Recommended Picks)
- 1. Human Touch Novo XT Massage Chair Review
- 2. Human Touch Wholebody 7.1 Massage Chair Review
- 3. Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair Review
- 4. Human Touch WholeBody 5.1 Massage Chair Review
- 5. Human Touch AcuTouch 9500x Massage Chair Review
- 6. Human Touch ZeroG 4.0 Massage Chair Review
- 7. Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair Review
- 8. Human Touch Forti Massage Chair Review
- 9. Human Touch iJoy Active 2.0 Massage Chair Review
- 10. Human Touch HT-3300 Massage Chair Review
- Buyer’s Guide
Modern life offers some pretty luxurious conveniences. From the fanciest self-driving cars to programmable refrigerators, we have access to advanced and well-designed technology. In terms of comfort and relaxation, Human Touch Massage Chairs are such examples of modern-day technological achievements. We created this detailed review to give you a better idea about the 10 best human touch massage chairs you can find on the market today.
The Human Touch Massage Chairs are a luxury. You may want them for your business, to help you and your clients get relaxed. You may also be planning to purchase a good massage chair for your home. In both cases, you need to pay attention to its features as well as the overall look and design of your chosen massage chair. Each chair comes with its own aesthetics, ranging from fairly simple to sleek and modern. Massage chairs are an investment, and this buying guide will feature some options for those on a budget as well as some options for those looking for higher-end models. The average price a consumer might expect to pay for Human Touch Massage Chair is a few thousand dollars, but it can be also found for under $1,000 for truly frugal.
Human Touch offers a wide variety of massage chairs in a range of different prices. It is a trusted brand that has focused on wellness since 1979. And the Human Touch Massage Chairs are the only ones endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic to supplement with other therapies for back pain relief.
Top Rated Human Touch Massage Chairs Comparison Chart 2019-2020
Here’s a comparison chart showing the 10 Best Human Touch Massage Chairs for 2019.
|HTouch Novo XT |
|63 x 31 x 43 inches||273 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch Wholebody 7.1||44 x 28 x 40 inches||114 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch ZeroG 5.0||43.7 x 27.9 x 31.9 inches||194 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch WholeBody 5.1||44 x 28 x 40 inches||107 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch AcuTouch 9500x||28 x 44 x 45 inches||219 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch ZeroG 4.0||61 x 28 x 41 inches||170 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch iJoy 2580||44 x 35 x 40 inches||88 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch Forti Limited Edition||56 x 28 x 38 inches||105 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch iJoy Active 2.0||32 x 27 x 30 inches||100 pounds||Check Price|
|HTouch 3300||44 x 28 x 45 inches||140 pounds||Check Price|
As you check out this list, you must decide your price range and features required in an ideal massage chair . The more expensive the massage chair, the more features it tends to offer. All of the Human Touch Massage Chairs do offer their patented 3D Flexglide Massage technology as well as different massage techniques and auto massage programs. Once you’ve settled on your must-haves, from there it’s an easy transition to knowing exactly what you can live without. For example, if you are not concerned about the latest design, then you do not need to pay extra for a modern aesthetic massage chair.
Research suggests that the mere addition of features can create a demand for something we didn’t know we wanted. Humans have a need to “keep up with the Joneses,” as the saying goes. This can create feelings of confusion as you try to figure out what you are looking for in a personal massage chair. The consumers who have their own expectations of what the product should be, and you may be trying to figure out if an investment like this is worth pulling the trigger on.
Human Touch Massage Chair Reviews – (Recommended Picks)
Let’s check out each Human Touch Massage Chair review in greater detail. This will help you pick the right massage chair to exactly suit your specific needs.
This Human Touch Massage Chair is from the future! It features some of the most advanced technology on the list. Our best value for those who don’t mind a big price tag, the Novo XT Massage Chair is a striking example of how design and comfort can change the game entirely.
A massage chair that has a zero-gravity feature reclines your body into a “zero gravity position.” This allows your weight to be evenly distributed across the chair. This technology was invented by NASA for its astronauts and is meant to relieve the pressure of gravity on your back.
The Human Touch Novo XT Massage Chair can be used by people who are as tall as 6’9”. Its striking design cushions your body and allows the L-track massage system to cover 60% more of your back than a more typical massage chair. Another feature that sets this apart is the “bend and stretch” option, intended to allow your spine to stretch out. The Novo XT Massage Chair has five different intensity levels for the massage power, and it also offers targeted air acupressure.
The Human Touch Novo XT Massage Chair has 35 pre-programmed massage options. It offers extendable foot and calf massage with multiple speed options as well as intensity levels. The chair uses both rollers and airbags to deliver massage. Its max weight capacity is about 300 pounds. It offers a space saver design, so you only need two inches of wall clearance to recline. The Novo XT Massage Chair also comes in multiple colors to fit in with your home décor.
- Users give it a BIG thumbs up, reporting reduced body pain and better sleep after use
- Lumbar heating option
- Space saving design
- Five different intensity levels
- Adjustable for users up to 6’9”
- Head to toe massage options
- 35 programmed massage treatment options
- Bluetooth speakers, USB Port, and LCD remote control
- Specially formulated Sofhyde chair upholstery
- Big price tag
- Has a big footprint at 31” wide by 63” long by 43” height
- The intensity settings do not affect the programmed massages, only the manual ones
The Human Touch Wholebody 7.1 Massage chair is a great example of what you can get from a typical massage chair at an affordable price tag. Its remote features the BodyMap Pro, which allows you to simply push where on your body you’d like to target for an easy start to your massage. The Wholebody 7.1 Massage chair can move from semi-reclined to full extension. The ottoman can massage your calves or can be flipped over to serve as just a footrest. Massage power and speed is also adjustable.
The Auto-Massage programs allow you to select whether you want kneading for pain or stress relief or for physical therapy or relaxation. The intensity is adjustable up to three levels. No assembly is required. It can swivel up to 55 degrees though the massage chair is not intended to be used as a recliner only; users report that it is slightly uncomfortable when not being used to massage. The Wholebody 7.1 uses 3D Massage that allows the chair to replicate as much as possible the feeling of a masseuse kneading sore muscles.
The Flexglide Orbital Massage technology on the Human Touch Wholebody 7.1 Massage chair allows for a smooth massage that does not pinch the skin. It offers five programmed massage options and can couple that with Patented Warm Air Technology and CirQlation Figure-8 leg massage to improve blood flow.
- BodyMap Pro remote allows you to easily select painful areas for the chair to massage
- Removable padding to help adjust massage power
- Five Auto-Massage programs
- Three intensity levels
- Looks similar to a regular recliner
- Lumbar heating option
- Adjustable for users up to 6’2”
- Some taller users report the chair is too small
- The foot rest is not extendable for taller users
- Some users report the massage intensity may be too strong
The Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair is a zero gravity chair with many of the same technology options as the Wholebody 7.1. With this technology as its base, the ZeroG 5.0 also offers the added feature of the zero gravity.
Human Touch considers the ZeroG 5.0 to be a fan favorite as it is reasonably priced with all the luxury basics of a massage chair in this price range. The chair reclines to a variety of positions all the way into zero gravity position. For the additional comfort of taller users, the foot rest is extendable. The massage is customizable. Intensity can be adjusted through changing the recline position (where further back is more intense), removing the removable padding or adjusting the intensity settings on the remote.
The remote itself has an easy start massage button as well as the BodyMap PRO for quick selection of target areas. The BodyMap PRO remote is an example of Human Touch’s advanced technology that allows you to hone in on pain by actually touching where it hurts.
The Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair offers a calf and foot rest and massage with your choice of vibration or rollers. In addition, the ottoman can be rotated to become a foot rest only. Manual settings offer the choice of four different massage techniques.
- Zero gravity position
- Heated lumbar option through Patented Warm Air Technology
- Easy-to-use BodyMap Pro remote
- Smart 3D Massage to mimic a smooth massage
- Adjustable-height foot and calf massager for taller users
- 4 manual massage techniques and 4 pre-programmed options
- A press-and-hold button to take you to zero gravity in one step
- Adjustable for users up to 6’2”
- Three intensity levels
- Some users mention about overheating after a year
- Only available in two colors
The Human Touch WholeBody 5.1 Massage Chair is a best value buy. It contains much of the same base technology similar to the WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair. However, the WholeBody 5.1’s cheaper price tag might make it a great option for budget-conscious users, especially if you can catch it on sale. The WholeBody 5.1 Massage Chair still offers advanced massage functionality, including programmed options; to accommodate its lower price and there is no heat option.
The base of the WholeBody 5.1 Massage Chair can swivel, and users can recline it in a variety of positions. In addition, the massage intensity can be adjusted up to three different levels. Users report a high level of satisfaction with the massage options and functions when compared to the cost of the chair. Included in the base technology of the WholeBody series is the Flexglide 3D massage. This patented achievement mimics the feel of a smooth warm oil massage that does not pinch your skin.
The leg and foot rest of the Human Touch WholeBody 5.1 Massage Chair can be converted into a massage that improves circulation. It is made from HumanTouch’s patented SofHyde fabric and comes in black color.
- Flexglide Orbital Massage feels like warm oil massage
- Swivel massage chair
- 3 manual massage techniques in addition to the 3 pre-programmed choices
- Adjustable for users up to 6’2” in both the back and leg areas
- The ottoman is retractable and uses the same CirQlation Technology as more expensive Human Touch massage chairs
- Pre-programmed options are limited to just three
- The Human Touch Massage Chair is not very attractive as a home décor option
- Only comes in one color
- The lack of heated lumbar massage is a definite disappointment
- Some taller users report the chair as too small
The Human Touch AcuTouch 9500x Massage Chair takes us back into the higher price range of massage chairs. Made from real leather rather than Human Touch’s SofHyde, this chair is designed to be luxurious with quite a few bells and whistles. The AcuTouch 9500x Massage Chair lacks the modern and sleek look of the Novo XT, but this chair is made with a different aesthetics in mind. It is designed to fit into your living room like a typical recliner would. This massage chair also functions like a typical recliner in that the ottoman fully retracts into the chair.
The Human Touch AcuTouch 9500x Massage Chair offers a contoured neck pillow. It is made from real premium leather, and the memory foam you’re sitting in is designed for maximum comfort, whether you use it as a regular arm chair or in its massage function. A few perk features that justify its more expensive price tag include the Acupoint Detection System. This system uses technology to scan your back for problem areas, which will allow it to target your particular pressure points. This takes the decision making out of your hands.
Like other Human Touch Massage Chairs, the AcuTouch 9500x also features a rolling, rotating massage for feet and calves in their extendable ottoman. This is part of Human Touch’s CirQlation technology. In addition, the chair offers not just one but two lumbar heating system!
- Full-back body scan to map pressure points
- Made from real leather and designed for comfort
- Dual lumbar heated massage
- Retractable ottoman and multiple reclining positions
- 8 pre-programmed massage options
- Adjustable intensity options
- Adjustable foot rest for users up to 6’2”
- Higher price tag
- Users report wear and tear problems or parts breaking within few years
The Human Touch ZeroG 4.0 Massage Chair hits the market as an example of the best midrange massage chairs. It offers 4 pre-programmed full-body immersion massages as well as different massage techniques to choose from. Like several other Human Touch massage chairs, the remote features BodyMap PRO that enables you to focus on target areas. Start your massage in one easy step by pushing the remote’s corresponding body area to target specific issues.
As a zero gravity massage chair, the ZeroG 4.0 lets you choose a recline position that evenly distributes your weight, taking pressure off your body to allow for a more complete relaxation and additional lung capacity. The further back you recline, the more intense a massage you’ll experience.
With Human Touch ZeroG 4.0 Massage Chair, you can also adjust the intensity of the 3D massage technology by selecting up to four different levels or by removing some of the padding for more direct contact. If you suffer from tired legs and feet or are looking for something to improve circulation, the CirQlation technology is an excellent way to ease pain in achy legs and feet. It also lets you adjust the width of the foot and calf massager. This Human Touch Massage Chair only comes in black or espresso colors.
- Four Auto-Immersion Massage programs for your whole body
- Four intensity levels to choose from
- BodyMap PRO remote
- Adjustable foot and calf massager with CirQlation technology
- Smart 3D Massage for a deep and penetrating massage
- Hold down the ZeroG button on the remote to arrive at zero gravity in one step
- Zero-gravity rocking option
- No heated lumbar modules
- Only comes in two colors
- Users above 6 feet will be too tall for this chair
- Users report it is not comfortable unless using the massage feature
The Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair is a fantastic choice for budget-conscious consumers and was awarded Consumer Digest’s Best Buy rating in 2013. This affordable massage chair is meant to fit in with any décor. It does not look like a massage chair at first glance though it is designed for your comfort. As a Human Touch massage chair, it also features advanced massage technology that allows you to choose from different massage techniques like rolling, kneading, compression and percussion.
The Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair enables you to choose from different pre-programmed auto massage options that target stress or pain relief or relaxation. Intensity is adjustable on the remote as well as through increased recline and removable padding. The iJoy 2580 Massage Chair features a contour pillow as part of its comfortable design. In terms of convenience, the cup holder is a unique feature, and a power outlet will allow you to charge your devices during your massage. It is relatively a smaller Human Touch Massage Chair so it will not take up too much space in your home.
The Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair can recline to nearly 180 degrees with just pull of a lever. It does sit low to the ground, as users mention, but users also report that to compensate for its lowness, the chair is comfortable without the massage turned on.
- A cupholder is always nice touch
- Built in power outlet is very convenient
- The inexpensive price tag
- 3 pre-programmed auto massage options
- Control panel is easy to access
- Comes in black or espresso
- Lack of lumbar heating
- No foot rest or leg massage option
- Users who are taller than 6 feet will find this chair too small
- Only adjustable up to two levels of intensity; some users report the massage is not powerful enough
The Human Touch Forti Massage Chair offers you an full body massage experience, including your hands and feet. This chair comes in espresso or dark grey and is upholstered in Human Touch’s patented SofHyde material. Its features are relatively different than other Human Touch massage chairs while retaining much of the brand’s reliable massage technology. The chair comes with 3D FlexGlide massage to give you the feel of a realistic, non-pinching relaxation experience.
Forti in Latin stands for strong, and you will surely experience a strong immersive massage in this chair. It is one of the only chairs in this review (the Novo XT being another one) that allows you to adjust up to five levels of massage power.
The Human Touch Forti Massage Chair uses CirQlation technology, which features a fully encompassing calf massager. It also uses Cloud Touch Acupressure to target key healing areas in sore muscles. Let’s not forget that the Human Touch Massage Chair offers pop up arm, wrist, and hand massage wells, too! The Forti Massage Chair comes with a comfort pillow as well, which is pretty standard in Human Touch products within this price range.
- Five levels of intensity options
- Adjustable shoulder width to allow you the best fit
- Removable and washable foot and calf covers for improved hygiene
- 3D FlexGlide massage technology for a smooth experience
- Ottoman is adjustable for users up to 6 feet tall
- Arm and hand massage options
- Sofhyde upholstery
- Users who are taller than 6 feet will find this chair too small.
- No heated lumbar module
The Human Touch iJoy Active 2.0 Massage Chair is a sleek and compact model that is designed to fit in smaller spaces at home or office setting. It is one of the smallest chairs in this review and also comes in as the most affordable option. Designed for users under six feet tall, the iJoy Active 2.0 Massage Chair is upholstered in SofHyde material in colors of espresso or bone. The bone color option makes this model stand out because typically massage chairs are offered in darker colors like espresso or black.
As with other Human Touch Massage Chairs, the iJoy Active 2.0 also features 3D Flexglide Massage technology, which is designed to give the best and smoothest massage without pinching your skin. Human Touch claims it mimics the feel of a warm oil massage. The chair reclines into various positions and comes with three auto massage programs to choose from. Another nice feature for a more affordable chair like this to offer is the adjustable pillow that you can move up or down for better comfort. The massage intensity is adjustable up to four levels to provide users who want a deeper massage. This is a surprising option given in such low budget range.
Finally, the Human Touch iJoy Active 2.0 Massage Chair has a fold up design to allow it to become more compact for easier storage.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Foldable chair for easy storage
- A great value for the money
- 3D Flexglide Massage technology
- Three pre-programmed massage options
- Adjustable intensity up to four levels
- Comes in espresso and bone color choices
- Weighs just 45 pounds for easier portability and storage
- No lumbar heating
- No calf or foot massager options
- Missing some of the bells and whistles of more expensive chairs, which is to be expected
- Users who are taller than six feet will find this chair too small
The Human Touch HT-3300 Massage Chair is another unique model due to its design. The chair frame resembles an office chair more than a typical recliner, and the arm rests feature a wood accent to enhance its overall look. The HT-3300 Massage Chair comes with an extendable calf and foot massage ottoman that uses upward rolling and rotation to improve blood circulation. It is built to accommodate more of our taller users than some of the other chairs in this price range as it is adjustable for users up 6’2”.
The Human Touch HT-3300 Massage Chair comes in black Sofhyde upholstery and also offers Human Touch’s patented 3D Massage technology that feels like real hands massaging your back. The massage chair has full power recline to allow you to relax as well as adjust the intensity of the massage. Kneading, rolling, percussion and compression massage techniques are all available for you to choose from using a corded remote control that you can easily attach to the side of the Human Touch Massage Chair so you don’t lose it. The foot and calf massage ottoman is retractable. It will also rotate over to be a mere foot rest if you don’t want a leg massage.
- Adjustable for users up to 6’2”
- Sofhyde upholstery
- Choose from four different massage techniques and three auto massage options
- Power recline button for easy recline
- Adjustable for up to three intensity levels
- Different look featuring wood accents
- No heated lumbar modules
- A few users report “sliding out of the chair” once the massage experience begins
- The hard armrests look nice but are not as comfortable
- It lacks some features of chairs you could get on sale in for a similar price
Scientific studies suggest that massage has many benefits beyond relaxation. The National Institute of Health backs the idea that massage may help ease depression, back pain, headaches and other issues associated with health problems as wide-ranging as fibromyalgia, cancer and HIV/Aids.
While masseuses can offer specialized care, the time investment of booking appointments, traveling and preparing for an appointment can add up. Couple this with the sheer cost of paying for an hour of massage, and investing in a quality massage chair seem like a smart and cost effective way to achieve relief or relaxation.
What to Look for When Buying A Human Touch Massage Chair?
- Massage Functions: The featured functions are probably the most salient features you’ll want to look for. Basic models may offer vibration-only. Higher-end massage chairs, on the other hand, come packed with programs, features and options like Zero Gravity or shiatsu massage. Human Touch Massage chairs typically come with a minimum of four massage techniques for variety.
- Heat: While the basic models of human touch massage chairs may leave off heated seats and/or seat backs, users report heightened relaxation in models that do carry this feature. Heat improves massage efficacy by loosening up tense muscles in tandem with the chair’s massagers. I’ve taken note for every massage chair that does not offer a heat option.
- Intensity: Everyone has different pressure needs when it comes to rubbing out sore or tense muscles. Pay attention to the adjustable power options offered by your human touch massage chair since you may find that some days require more intense kneading than other days. Most Human Touch massage chairs offer between three and five levels of intensity adjustment.
- Positions: The extent of the massage positions is also important. Some Human Touch Massage Chairs will massage everything from your toes to your forehead while others tend to stick with a basic back rub. You’ll find that most fall somewhere in the middle, providing a combination of leg massage with the more typical back, shoulder and neck kneading.
- Massagers: Human Touch Massage chairs are made with a combination of different massage tools. First, many chairs use airbags and compression to deliver massage to specific areas like the legs and feet. Second, most chairs come equipped with rollers to deliver the promised pressure and kneading. Some rollers are customizable. The Human Touch Massage Chairs that use both airbags and rollers offer the most comprehensive massage. Human Touch uses 3D rollers that mimic the kneading of hands in the back region.
- Programming: Many Human Touch Massage Chairs come with pre-programmed massage options. These programs will time the massage, interchanging neck and shoulder massage with lower back and calf kneading. In more advanced chairs, the programs are designed to target specific problem areas. Programs can be selected using remotes in most massage chairs. Look for chairs with the BodyMap PRO remotes which feature one-touch targeting of problem areas.
- Chair Options: What sort of fabric do you want? The more expensive Human Touch Massage Chairs will be made from synthetic upholstery that is specially designed to withstand the heat, wear and tear. Majority of Human Touch’s massage chairs are upholstered in their patented SofHyde. However, genuine leather is another option as well. An additional aspect of comfort related to the chair itself is whether or not it will recline. Many users prefer models that offer different recumbent positions for relaxation. If you are tall, you will want to pay attention here to whether adjustable foot rests are offered. Some Human Touch Massage Chairs feature a zero gravity position that relieves pressure from your whole body.
- Warranty: As with any technological investment, warranties can add quite a bit of value to the product you buy. Take note of time period of warranty, particularly for the in-home repair and parts and labor as you will want a hassle-free experience if things probably go wrong.
Clearly, there is a wide range of high-quality Human Touch Massage Chairs available on the market today. Your price range will help you narrow down a list of your preferred choices. And from there, our buying guide can help you identify the best human touch massage chair for your precise needs.