Wordsmiths believe that the word “infinity” was first used in the 14th century by scientists attempting to define the concept of unlimited time and space. Even the infinity icon is a mysterious, elongated figure eight that’s turned on its side to suggest timelessness, so it seems fitting that the Infinity chair company chose the word for its corporate identity.
We can’t guarantee that your Infinity Massage chair will take you to a realm where time and space don’t exist, but you may not care once you find sublime relief, courtesy of any of the 6 Infinity massage chairs reviewed here.
- The Depth Of The Market
- 10 Medical Benefits of Owning an Infinity Massage Chair
- Our Top 6 Infinity Massage Chairs List
- 1. Infinity IT-8500X3-EB 3D Massage Chair
- 2. Infinity IT-Riage X3-CB 3D Massage Chair
- 3. Infinity IT-Escape-CB Massage Chair
- 4. Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair
- 5. Infinity IT-Evoke-CB Massage Chair
- 6. Infinity Iyashi Massage Chair
The Depth Of The Market
10 Medical Benefits of Owning an Infinity Massage Chair
- Relief from migraine headache pain.
- Improved range of motion and increase joint flexibility.
- Reduced amounts of time and pain for pregnant women in labor.
- Accelerated recovery time and mediation of muscle strains.
- Application of heat with massage for increased healing benefits.
- Reduced muscle cramps and spasms.
- Endorphin releases triggered by stimulating pleasure centers.
- Post-operative recovery from orthopedic procedures.
- Stimulation of the body’s lymphatic system to fight toxins.
- Oxygen release to reduce edema and post-surgical scarring.
Our Top 6 Infinity Massage Chairs List
Here’s a list showing our Top picks of 6 Infinity Massage chairs for 2018. You can also view the products on Amazon and check their prices.
|Massage Chair Name||Product Dimensions||Shipping Weight||Price|
| Infinity IT-8500X3-EB 3D |
|59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches||390 pounds|
|Infinity IT-Riage X3-CB 3D||56 x 33.5 x 47 inches||352 pounds|
|Infinity IT-Escape||59 x 32 x 48 inches||321 pounds|
|Infinity IT-8500||59 x 40 x 59 inches||348 pounds|
|Infinity IT-Evoke||62 x 34 x 48 inches||354 pounds|
1. Infinity IT-8500X3-EB 3D Massage Chair
Match up your home décor colors by choosing between a taupe, brown or black Infinity IT-8500X3 and you may never have to show up at your masseuse’s studio again. Priced at just under $5,500, this massage chair comes with all of the bells and whistles you’ve come to expect from the brand. Infinity’s natural “S” shaped side rail hugs your spine, so you can sink into a state of tranquility.
One of the hallmarks of Infinity massage chairs is user control over the heating mechanism. Gradually increase heat temperature so you don’t shock your body until muscles get needed relief. The foot massager is a work of art, employing 8 airbags and 6 sole massagers. Even if you stand on your feet all day, you’ll find relief.
The 8500X3 offers users six preset massage options that are controlled by a palm-size remote that’s neither clumsy nor unwieldy. Enjoy that symphony, jazz or pop tune concert to the max via this chair’s Bluetooth connection. No worries about noise ruining your concert, either: this Infinity model is amazingly quiet when it’s in use.
Concerned about sustainability? Infinity has you covered. By using steady, constant voltage, the 8500XE consumes so little energy, you might say that your chair time benefits the earth as much as your body. But the feature that is likely to top your list of favorites–if you store tension in your shoulder region–are upper-body sensors that gauge your discomfort and deliver targeted relief accordingly.
Features and Benefits
- New pre-set features include “sports refresh,” “rest and sleep” and “working relief.”
- The remote control is re-engineered for full-palm control and offers an easy-to-read display.
- Due to the unique arrangement of airbags, no other chair delivers a better spinal stretch.
- Get a fully-authentic Shiatsu experience as the swivel seat gently moves hips from side to side.
- This chair is engineered to help correct painful spine issues that interfere with an active life.
- New and improved technology has made a great massage chair even better.
- Bluetooth-enabled speakers hype enjoyment-especially since this chair is so quiet.
- Adjust individual airbags to customize your massage.
- The superior foot massage and neck area systems are the best in the industry.
- Recommended by chiropractors for patients in need of at-home therapy.
- You may encounter quality control issues; arm rattling, squeaks and loose hardware.
- Doesn’t feature the full L-Track system known for rehabilitating glutes.
- Owner manual may not be easy to understand.
- Foot rollers can be so intense, you may have to pad them.
- At 265 pounds, this chair isn’t easy to relocate, especially since it must be near a power outlet.
2. Infinity IT-Riage X3-CB 3D Massage Chair
Described by owners as calming and sumptuous, the Riage X3 is loaded with the technological advances that turn an ordinary massage chair into a relaxation hub. Within the soft leather that cradles your skin, there’s a nerve center of workings designed to pamper your body.
The 49-inch S-track feature does what few massage chairs can: It conforms to the natural curve of the spine, so while muscles and skeletal systems benefit from the stimulation, the mind sinks into a pleasurable state, eliminating the day’s tensions…perhaps the entire weeks’ worth!
What’s the secret behind this chair’s success? A patented network of rollers that address individual areas of the body most in need of relief after the chair’s sensor system identifies them. Even foot fatigue can be assuaged thanks to foot rollers designed by experts in the area of reflexology.
If you habitually suffer from pain in the lumbar area, pressurized massage strokes, delivered by Riage rollers, can have an immediate impact on pain and discomfort. Used daily, you could even achieve a level of spinal rejuvenation you might not have thought possible.
Trying to escape the mental and physical reasons for getting yourself into this state of worry and tension in the first place? Use the Bluetooth feature interfaced with your mobile device to deliver the music on your playlist through built-in speakers to help you achieve a state of complete relaxation.
Features and Benefits
- The massage menu includes kneading, knocking, rubbing, tapping, Shiatsu or a combination.
- Zero-gravity reclining slows the heart rate, lowers blood pressure and relaxes muscles.
- Feet are given reflexology treatments via 8 airbags and 3 sole massagers.
- Relief to upper and lower body comes from a unique vertical-to-horizontal L-track system.
- Heating modules won’t shock your system; the chair heats up gradually.
- Receive the full spa experience in your own home thanks to 6 massage techniques.
- Two zero-gravity levels double down on the benefits of this massage chair.
- Features one of the “longest massage tracks” on the market for full-body relief.
- Bluetooth connectivity and the Riage X3 app give you ultimate chair control.
- Comes with a 3-year warranty and 60-day return policy.
- Components arriving in 3 boxes could be less than relaxing to assemble.
- At 245 pounds and requiring tethering to a power source, you can’t move it around easily.
- If you’re exceptionally tall, rollers may not reach the base of your neck.
- This chair sells out fast and may not be available when you’re ready to buy.
- With a selling price of around $6,000, the Riage isn’t for everyone.
3. Infinity IT-Escape-CB Massage Chair
If the cost of luxury Infinity chairs makes you feel like a kid staring into the shop window of a chocolatier, it’s time to rejoice. The Escape not only rewards you with massages that eliminate pain, tension and stress, but the price could melt your heart more than chocolate.
For less than $3,000, own this feature-filled massage chair. The Escape’s roller system, like those of its pricier cousins, offers the industry’s longest massage stroke, soothing muscles and promoting circulation while equalizing body rhythms as a direct result of the zero-gravity design that eliminates pain almost instantly.
You can introduce gentle heating in preparation for a massage using the remote control that delivers instructions in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese.
This zero-gravity chair is engineered to impact a variety of physiological concerns, including steadying the heart rate. Special attention is given to the lumbar region courtesy of the company’s S-shaped curve structure that reaches from the neck to the glutes. You even get the same variety of massage options found in pricier Infinities: tapping, knocking, rolling, kneading, Shiatsu or a combination.
Features and Benefits
- Unique side rail hosts massage rollers along that S-curve.
- Set the massage timer to 10-, 20- or 30-minutes.
- Includes the new Shiatsu side-to-side swivel feature.
- Get all 6 massage options controlled by a sleek new remote control.
- This zero-gravity chair relieves pain in minutes even without massage.
- You would be hard pressed to find a better chair at this price.
- Comes with the 47-inch roller track found in pricier Infinity chairs.
- Available in colors that match many décors.
- Designed to save space, the Escape takes up less room than other chairs.
- Constructed with 38 dedicated airbags for overall relief.
- When assembling, re-configure air and electrical lines so they don’t get pinched.
- Owners complain about hard-to-decipher assembly directions.
- The foot massage is so intense, you may have to wear padded socks initially.
- Airbags in the arm massage area are difficult to get used to.
- The automatic neck roller massage function may be too wimpy for you.
4. Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair
A standard-bearer for the Infinity brands for many years, the IT-8500 may not include the bells and whistles found in the newer IT-8500X3, but it still delivers spine-compressing massages that can re-align the nerve center that spans your back. Program and customize the 8500 for targeted treatments as you listen to music via the chair’s built-in speakers.
Outfitted with a lumbar heat mechanism, targeted foot roller capability and body scan sensor system, this classic Infinity chair helps users unwind as they lean back and enjoy the benefits of pre-set programs. In just minutes, zero-gravity reclining doubles down on the time it takes to put your entire body at ease.
Priced at just over $4,000, this chocolate brown massage chair weighs 348 pounds, so you never have to worry about owning a flimsy chair if you make this investment in your mental and physical health.
Make it a habit to frequent the “Extend” full-body stretch program if you want to discover why owners of this chair say it’s their favorite feature. Because it’s such an important model in the Infinity family collection, don’t expect this model to be discontinued any time soon, no matter how many new models are introduced.
Features and Benefits
- Easily accommodates large upper bodies within the 22-inch shoulder width area.
- Design and function bugs have been eliminated over time.
- Recommended by doctors for patients needing at-home rehabilitation and relaxation.
- Comes with wheels at the back of the chair if you must move it.
- If you assemble this chair yourself, instructive Internet videos are a big help.
- The preset scanning feature identifies areas on the body in most need of therapy.
- The “Extend” stretch program alone is incentive enough to buy this Infinity chair.
- Set your own height-reference point so you fit perfectly into the chair every time.
- So comfortable, the Escape can induce sleep that’s been eluding you for ages.
- Rely upon Infinity’s customer service department if you’re dissatisfied.
- Not every customer found the positioning of the shoulder airbags to be comfortable.
- Some advertising materials claim this chair features optical scanning; it doesn’t.
- The air tubes may need to be adjusted to deliver the neck and shoulder massage you seek.
- The neck massage is so powerful you might need extra neck padding to tolerate the rollers.
- Foot rollers may deliver a massage so intense, it can be painful at first.
5. Infinity IT-Evoke-CB Massage Chair
The definition of the word evoke is “an aroused or induced state,” and that’s exactly how you’ll react upon seeing the $2,700 price tag attached to this Infinity massage chair. This is perennial best seller that’s been updated with several innovations.
The Evoke sports a new full-body silhouette and the deep massage the chair delivers courtesy of 38 airbags re-defines the concept of a full-body compression experience. Why compression? Because in addition to sinking into a restful mental state, the body’s blood circulation increases as blood pressure numbers decrease. And it doesn’t matter which massage style you choose; you still reap both benefits.
Because it’s a zero-gravity chair, you gain all of the benefits you seek if you are troubled by joint, muscle and skeletal issues. Tip back and feel the relief in minutes, courtesy of the internal roller system that nurtures your spine and the deep kneading benefits that feel like professional masseuses working areas of the body in dire need of therapeutic attention. Don’t let the price scare you. This chair is the real deal.
Features and Benefits
- The heating system offers gradual relief as it treats pains and aches with or without massage.
- The upholstery used to craft this chair is designed for heat, massage and carefree maintenance.
- Infinity’s foot massage system is composed of 8 airbags and 6 sole massagers.
- Pampers vertebral discs by helping the body’s spine align properly so pressure is relieved.
- Individual massage centers focus on these areas: lumbar, arm, shoulder, legs and/or feet.
- Infinity offers these warranty coverages:1-year labor; 2-years parts; 3-years frames.
- Fits modest budgets so you get the prestigious brand plus the price you desire.
- Sleek and modern design, this chair is relatively compact for folks living in small spaces.
- Comes with the popular sensor feature that identifies pain centers.
- Offers an experience similar to the Escape, but with the addition of the S-track system.
- If you’re extra-tall, the roller system may not sweep your entire body.
- This model isn’t Bluetooth-compatible, so dig out your old boom box.
- The chair’s controls aren’t as intuitive as newer Infinity chairs.
- Extended warranties are not inexpensive.
- The massage track length is just 30-inches; compare to 47-inches on newer models.
6. Infinity Iyashi Massage Chair
It’s new. It’s sleek. And it’s got a space-age look other chairs in this review don’t have at a price that could send your checkbook skyward at between $5595 and $6295. In other words, this is the literal and figurative high roller of the group.
It’s hard to miss the distinct architectural silhouette that sets it apart from others. Available in black and black, black and white, white and berry and white and black, this massage chair could remind you of the chair your kids use to play video games, but that’s where similarities end.
The Iyashi is engineered to assume two zero-gravity positions and features the spinal correction system built into every high-end Infinity chair. The 4-wheel massage mechanism and Accu-roll shoulder massage are both unique to the Iyashi, a chair weighing about 275 pounds, yet you only need 4-inches of clearance to recline.
Remember that 47-inch roller length that is said to be the future of the industry? This one is 2-inches longer at 49-inches, so if you have despaired of finding a chair long enough to relax your tall body, this is it. But length isn’t the only innovation: enjoy “inter-sound” technology offering Bluetooth connectivity that synchs up with both Apple and Android apps.
Features and Benefits
- Warranty covers stains, rips, cuts, tears, burns, heat marks and mechanical failure for 5 years!
- Comes with 6 automatic pre-programmed massages driven by 8 separate motors.
- Interface rollers with your playlist so your massage is delivered to the beat of your favorite songs.
- Airbags are strategically located at the lower waist, lumbar/buttock, shoulders, legs/feet and arm/wrist.
- Did we mention the fact that the Iyashi roller track is a record-setting 49-inches long?
- No other massage chair warranty comes close to the coverage you get with the Iyashi.
- Intrigued by the idea of synching a massage tempo to a playlist? This feature alone could win your heart.
- Imaginative color palette choices let you pick the chair that matches your personality.
- Though new, this chair is getting rave reviews from consumers and critics alike.
- The elongated roller track deserves a second mention because it’s the longest in the industry.
- New to the market, this chair can be hard to find at a price you want to pay.
- Even a plethora of features may not justify the price.
- Chairs in this price range offer 2 zero-gravity positions; the Iyashi has just one.
- You can’t control the heating temperature; you have only 2 choices: on or off.
- Chronic pain sufferers may not tolerate the body stretch/waist twist feature.