The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is capable of performing 65+ resistance exercises right at your own home. The top of the line Power Rod Resistance mechanism makes this home gym a popular pick among fitness lovers.
With the smooth and constant resistance system, you get a quality workout without hurting your bones and joints. When using the Blaze Home Gym, you get the feeling of using free weights such as adjustable dumbbells.
With Bowflex Blaze Home Gym equipment you get a complete body workout. The sliding seat option and mid-level pulleys give you enough flexibility during chest and aerobic exercise. Some squats can be also performed using the middle-level pulleys.
The versatile gym allows you to focus on specific body parts to finely tone them. Your arms, shoulders, abs, chest and leg muscles get a proper workout using Bowflex Blaze Home Gym.
The upper-level pulleys of Blaze Home Gym focus on the back and shoulder. When deciding to perform the complete body workout, you can utilize the leg curls and extensions to workout on the quads and hamstring area.
Some of the main features of the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym include the following:
- More than 65 effective exercises to perform a full body workout
- Consistent and powerful 210 pounds of resistance (upgradeable to 310 pounds and 410 pounds)
- 7 free trainer workout regimens included with the home gym
- Workout Placard fixed on the lat tower to display workout details
- Adjustable rail seat for easy leg press and aerobic rowing exercises
- Squat Bar and Lat Bar included with the home gym (missing on the PR3000 Home Gym)
- Different Cable and Pulley positions allow you to perform custom exercises
- Handle Grip or Ankle Cuffs with Triple Action included
- Easy mobility and storage due to bench folding ability and transport wheels
- Product Weight: 195 lbs.
- Dimensions: 90″ (L) x 38″ (W) x 83″ (H)
- Folded Footprint: 52″ (L) x 38″ (W) x 83″ (H)
- Workout Area: 100″ (L) x 78″ (W)
- User Weight Limit: 300 lbs. Maximum
The shipping cost of Bowflex Blaze Home Gym can vary based on your location, time and kind of delivery.You should always look out for those online retailers who offer free shipping.
Once the home gym equipment arrives at your given location, you can easily assemble it by following the instructions outlined in the owner’s manual. You will find well-explained guidelines to assemble the Blaze Home Gym in as much less time as possible.
All you need is an Allen wrench that usually comes with the shipping package and some other tools like screwdrivers and adjustable wrench. When the Bowflex Blaze home gym gets assembled, you can start using it right away. It normally takes 1-3 hrs to assemble the home gym, however the exact time duration can differ based on your working efficiency and understanding.
What We Like
When compared to other Home Gyms like Bowflex PR3000, the Blaze offers superior features and better functions. There are additional exercises and higher resistance provided in Bowflex Blaze Home Gym when compared to PR3000 in similar price range. These over 65 exercises and resistance is even upgradeable to 310 pounds and 410 pounds.
What we also love is the horizontal bench design which enables you to perform multiple exercise and easy to store the Blaze Home Gym when not in use. Overall, this is a superior home gym that offers better value of money to the consumer.
What We Don’t Like
As we mentioned earlier, the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is one of the great fitness machines however it also comes with few disadvantages. What we don’t like is the Power Rod Resistance system getting weaker with passage of time.
Since, resistance is the ultimate core function of this home gym, we would like it to be more durable and consistent in the long run. Although, it won’t wear out instantly but you’ll eventually need to replace the resistance system after a few years.
Wrap Up: Is the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym a Good Buy in 2020?
Other Bowflex Products reviewed by us: