The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is a mid-range workout equipment that helps you tone all major muscles of your body. As compared to other Bowflex Home Gyms, it comes at much affordable price and offers descent number of features. You can perform 25+ challenging exercises for your entire body using 210 lbs of Power Rod resistance. It comes with a media rack to help you enjoy each workout session. This feature is exclusive to only PR1000 and not present in any other Bowflex Gyms so far.
The PR1000 is a budgeted home gym, so you will not find the Quick Change System on this machine. It is perfectly safe to use and provides you enough resistance to tone and strengthen your muscles. The smooth and constant resistance ensures that you get a proper full body workout at home. It also offers a compact foot print which is perfect for easy storage as well.
When using the PR1000 Home Gym, you can allocate 20 minutes each day to your intense workout routine. You can focus on each body part such as chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs and trunk. Some of the popular exercises for multiple sets and reps include bench press, seated lat rows, crossover seated rear deltoid rows, standing biceps curl, triceps push down, calf raises, leg press, trunk rotation and seated abdominal crunch. You can schedule these exercises on different days of the week.
(Video: 2:21 Minutes)
- Length: 84-inches
- Width: 38-inches
- Height: 82-inches
- Max resistance: 210 pounds
- Gym Weight: 144 pounds
- Max User Weight: 300 pounds
- Lat pull-down and horizontal bench press.
- User can do more than 25 different strength exercises.
- Resistance variations span as few as 5 and as many as 210 pounds.
- Rowing machine aerobic exercises burn fat and add cardio benefits.
- Different cable pulley positions enable changes in angles for effective and intense workouts.
- Triple function cushion hand grips and foot grips for stability.
- Media Rack to hold tablet or smart devices for entertainment.
- Folds down for easy movement and storage.
- Waist belt makes leg presses much safer.
The PR1000 Home Gym enables users to perform 25 strength exercises and use the built-in rower station to strengthen and tone muscles. This budget home gym will also need a decent amount space to set-up, but once you’re done, you’ll discover that triple function hand grips, bench press and lat pull capabilities are equivalent to high-end home gyms.
With the Home Gym, you can try out multiple cable pulley positions to modify resistance angles and improve effectiveness of each workout session. It also comes with a 20-minute Better Body Workout guide to take your fitness to the next level. You can also allocate time to leg presses using the waist belt to anchor your body, so you can safely perform additional reps.
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost can differ based on your provided located and chosen type of delivery. We recommend you to opt for free shipping to save extra money when you order the PR1000 Home Gym. Always look out for online retailers who can offer free shipping right to your door step.
The assembly can take about 2 to 3 hours when done on your own. If you get some help, you can definitely finish the whole process in lesser time. The assembly manual provides well-illustrated guidelines with diagrams. You can easily follow the step-by-step instructions to avoid any possible complications. To assemble the Gym, you will need 2 adjustable wrenches and Philip Head Screwdriver. These tools are not included inside the package, so you need to get them ready in advance.
What We Liked
- We love the overall built-quality and impressive design.
- It offers 25 different exercises to target upper, middle and lower body parts.
- It is one of the cheapest home gyms on the market manufactured by Bowflex Brand.
- The home gym is well-suited for beginners and intermediate users who want to keep themselves fit and healthy.
- With only 20 minutes of workout per day, you can achieve the optimum fitness level.
- The PR1000 Home gym comes with minimal foot print.
- The assembly process is straightforward and takes less time as compared to other typical home gyms.
What We Disliked
- The resistance cannot be upgraded beyond 210 pounds.
- The quick change pulley system is absent on the gym.
- 5 Best Hybrid Bikes – (Reviews & Buying Guide 2020) - October 23, 2019
- 12 Best Electric Weed Eaters of 2020 - October 22, 2019
- 10 Best Recliners for Sleeping – (Reviews & Guide 2020) - September 19, 2019