Apple cider vinegar is an amazing and versatile addition to your kitchen pantry.
Just about any type of vinegar is a very useful item to make sure you always have on hand. Plain vinegar can be used in your washing machine to soften fabric and it will help to set the color in an item of clothing that has been dyed, such as in tie-dyed projects. Vinegar can also be used to descale a coffee maker and it is an excellent household cleaner (try it with baking soda to clear a clogged drain).
Apple cider vinegar goes well beyond the uses and benefits of plain vinegar. One of the reasons for this is the way in which this vinegar is produced. Apple cider vinegar is created in a way that is very similar to the way homemade kombucha comes about. The fermentation process that occurs in the development of this vinegar creates antibiotic and probiotic properties that provide several health benefits.
Apple cider has been said to regulate blood sugar and reduce acid reflux and you can use this in just about any recipe that calls for regular vinegar. You can easily make your own if you would like, especially if you have leftover apple peels and cores from another recipe.
If you choose to buy your apple cider vinegar at the store make sure it is organic. This is a case where that is really important because apples tend to retain surface pesticides which you really want to avoid. You will also want to buy a brand that is unfiltered since this is the type that contains the most probiotics. It may not look as appealing as the clear, filtered brands but the cloudier the better, especially if you are looking for the health benefits.
Following are just a few of the ways you can use apple cider vinegar around the house:
- Our stomachs require a certain level of acid to break food down. A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water every morning can help address this.
- Herbal extracts without alcohol can be made with the vinegar.
- You can treat swimmer’s ear by placing a few drops of apple cider vinegar in the afflicted ear while lying on your side with the troubled ear facing up.
- Skin toner: Combine 3 tablespoons mint leaves, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 cup filtered water. Place on counter for 3 days, strain out leaves and place in bottle with lid.
- A fabulous hair rinse and conditioner can be made by mixing 2 cup of the vinegar and 10 or so drops of an essential oil. Let sit for a couple days. Use as a rinse with one cup of the mixture added to a cup of water.
- The apple cider vinegar can also be use to cut back on an ant attack. Just spray straight vinegar on their favorite tracks and this will mask the scent they need to find their way into your house.
- The vinegar can also make a wonderful herbal bath. Look for recipes online.
- Last by not least, apple cider vinegar is a delicious addition to many salad dressings. Recipes, again, can be fond online.
As you can see, apple cider vinegar is extremely versatile and a must have in your pantry. Put it on your shopping list now!
- Blame Mom For Overweight Kids: Trials Target Maternal Obesity With Probiotics - June 15, 2022
- Best Memory Booster Supplements And Pills To Improve Recall - June 1, 2022
- Buy Legal Steroids and SARMS From CrazyBulk - May 10, 2022