The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 walking treadmill desk is the most popular in the lineup. As the mid-grade option in the LifeSpan treadmill desk product line, the TR1200-DT5 provides a high-quality workout while you tackle your daily work tasks. One of most unique features of this LifeSpan treadmill desk is that you can customize the base and desktop to match your home or office; it comes in eight unique color combinations and finishes. The desk also offers many different height settings; these height settings range from 4’10” all the way up to 6’8″ tall.
Treadmill desks are one of the most innovative advancements to ever hit the workplace. LifeSpan specializes in work desks, so you know you are getting a quality product that was built to stand the test of time. The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 treadmill desk has a very addictive and interactive feature. When you wave your smartphone or device in front of the console, you can transfer your stats, workout data and progress to a free workout app that tracks your long-term progress with graphs and other fun and motivating tools.
Other top selling points of this LifeSpan treadmill desk are its spacious desktop, which comes in at 38 inches in width by 29 inches in depth; there is plenty of room for your laptop, office supplies and even your personal essentials. Another great feature is its ability to hold up to 350 pounds. It also features a specially-designed, whisper-quiet motor that will not interfere with productivity in the office. There are six impact-absorbing compression shocks that minimize noise and allow you to work without negatively impacting your joints.
What We Like
- The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 treadmill desk is one of the easiest on the market to assemble. It essentially comes pretty much fully assembled. You can easily be walking at home or your office within a half an hour of delivery.
- It can run for an impressive six hours straight without hiccups or interruptions.
- The higher speeds make it ideal for in-home use if you are self-employed. You can utilize it during your workday at a lower rate of speed. When you are ready for a power walk in the evening, you can crank it up to 4 mph and enjoy a vigorous walk.
- The armrests feature foam insulation to potentially prevent carpal tunnel syndrome caused by repetitive motion and typing.
- The Intelli-guard safety feature detects your movements and ensures that the treadmill will only operate once you are actively walking.
- The sleek hidden cable is virtually undetectable. It houses all of the cords and components to keep your office looking modern and clean when visitors, clients and guests are present.
- The warranty on the LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 is excellent. You get lifetime protection on the frame itself, and you get three years for the motor, two years on parts, and one year for labor. If you keep the track properly lubricated and ensure you are using the treadmill for the maximum recommended six hours of daily use, you will likely incur very few problems with this treadmill desk.
- Star Rating: 4.5
- Motor: 2.25 HP
- Incline: not applicable
- Running Area: 20 inches by 50 inches
- Folding: No
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 74 inches in length by 46.75 inches in width
- Built-In Programs: not applicable
What We Do Not Like
- While the LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 treadmill desk is very well built and is extremely durable, it is important to mention that the safety guard rails are made of plastic. This is the standard option, but you can upgrade to metal rails for a more modern look that offer a bit more durability.
- Many treadmills and walking desk treadmills feature pre-lubricated tracks. This makes maintenance a cinch, and that is especially important in a work environment. With this particular LifeSpan treadmill desk model, you need to wax the track on a semi-regular basis to keep it performing to its best capacity.
- While this LifeSpan treadmill desk model does offer an impressive maximum speed option, it does not feature any sort of incline. There are a few treadmill desks on the market that do have slight inclines, for added resistance training while you are at work.
Our Verdict: Is LifeSpan Treadmill Desk Worth Buying?
Other Treadmills reviewed by us: