If you are searching for an affordable treadmill to add to your home gym, the NordicTrack T 6.5 S treadmill is one worth considering.
Priced at slightly under $600, this piece of fitness equipment is an economical option for anyone who is seeking to become more fit and healthy from the convenience of their home gym.
Features of the NordicTrack T 6.5 S
- The NordicTrack T 6.5 S has a folding frame design, so when the treadmill isn’t in use, it can get folded away for handy storage.
- With a patented SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist technology and a 2.6 Horsepower continuous duty motor, this treadmill has a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- The running belt is 20 inches wide, and 55 inches long to accommodate walking, jogging and running. FlexSelect Cushioning allows users to use this feature if they prefer added shock absorption when using this piece of exercise equipment.
- Users who want to make their treadmill workout more challenging have the option to increase both the incline and speed of the treadmill. Max speed is 10 MPH, and maximum incline capacity is 10%.
- Additionally, the NordicTrack T 6.5 S treadmill includes a small backlit LED display to keep track of your progress while using the machine. Two small cup holders are available to keep your water nearby when you’re doing a workout session.
- You’ll find no shortage of programs to challenge yourself with when using this NordicTrack treadmill. Users have twenty different pre-programmed workouts available for users to choose from the treadmill console. People who are active subscribers to iFit have the option to access other compatible workouts using this treadmill.
- While there is no wireless heart rate monitoring available with this model, the NordicTrack T 6.5s Treadmill has a CardioGrip heart rate monitor, users just need to grasp the dual grips for an accurate heart rate reading.
- As for audio, the NordicTrack T 6.5 S treadmill features an iPod or MP3 compatible music port, as well as two speakers. It does not have a USB charger.
Technical Specifications of NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
- 2.6 Horsepower Motor
- 0 – 10% Incline capability
- 20 inches by 55-inch running area
- Folds for easy storage
- 10 MPH Top Speed
- 300 Pound weight capacity
- Dimensions: 73″ L x 35.75″ W x 67.5″ H
- 20 Built-In Programs
Features of this Treadmill
- Folds for quick and convenient storage
- One Touch User Controls
- Flex Select Cushioning for Shock Absorption
- 10 Miles Per Hour Max Running Speed
- 10% Incline capacity
- Intermix Acoustic Sound System
- iFit Compatible
- Backlit User Display
- CardioGrip Heart Rate Sensors
With a price of around $600, when used regularly the NordicTrack T6.5s offers users everything they need to trim down and tone up.
OneTouch Controls allow users to make adjustments to the speed and incline, so if you are using a manual setting instead of one of the preset programs, you can make variations to your workout if needed.
Explore New Destinations With iFit
Users who want to (virtually) walk, run, or jog new terrains, the NordicTrack T 6.5s Treadmill empowers you to do so if you have an iFit subscription.
Since this program interfaces with Google Maps, users can select from their choice of destinations including the Grand Canyon, the Las Vegas Strip, or even Long Beach.
Additionally, you can use your iFit subscription to connect with actual personal trainers who have designed workout programs that help you achieve your health, fitness, and exercise goals.
Stay Motivated With Your Favorite Playlists
An Intermix Acoustic Sound System allows users to connect their MP3 player, iPod, or other compatible audio players to the treadmill to the T 6.5 S’s integrated sound system for playback on the dual 2-inch speakers.
When evaluating what treadmill is right for you, don’t overlook the importance of an extensive product warranty that protects your investment.
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill has a lifetime warranty on the frame, a 25-year warranty on the motor, as well as 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- This treadmill uses a hydraulic system to fold for storage when not in use, so it doesn’t have to be the primary feature in your bedroom, basement, or living areas. When folded, it stands approximately 66 inches tall.
- iFit compatibility gives users virtually an endless number of options for personalizing their workout. You can run on the boardwalk or hike through the mountains. Whatever you decide, goes! You can make your treadmill workout as easy or as challenging as you would like for it to be.
- The Flex Select Cushioning this treadmill features are helpful for absorbing shocks and making your workout more enjoyable by alleviating all the pounding that walking, jogging, and running takes on your body while you are working out.
- Allows users to set their height and weight to track the number of calories that get burned during any given workout session.
- It has 20 pre-programs for users to choose from, so if you don’t have an iFit subscription, you don’t have to worry about not having access to pre-programmed workouts.
- Has CardioGrip Heart Rate Sensors to track your heart rate and pulse throughout your workout.
- The sidearms are long enough that users can hold on to them while they are working out if needed.
- This treadmill requires assembly and directions must get followed accurately to assure that everything works correctly. To reduce assembly time and frustration, having access to additional tools such as a Philips screwdriver or ratchet set helps with assembly.
- This treadmill does not have an onboard fan to help keep users cool during their workout.
- Some users have reported that this treadmill is loud when it operates, especially when running at higher speeds.
- If you want to use a tablet or larger mobile device, you’ll have to place it over and block the display from the treadmill.
- It features a power cord that is four foot long, so you’ll need to have it set up somewhere close to an electrical outlet to use it.
- Weighing around 200 pounds, this treadmill can be difficult to move once assembled. For best results, consider constructing the unit in the room or space where it will get used.
Our Opinion: Is NordicTrack T 6.5 S Reliable Machine?