The ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill is one of the good budgeted models offered by ProForm that mainly targets the mid-range users. You cannot expect the highest quality from such wallet-friendly treadmill but it still delivers great value for your money. When it comes to the best fitness equipment around the world, ProForm is a respected and reputable brand. What we love about ProForm is the overall design, quality and innovation in their fitness machines at modest prices.
When it comes to the main features of ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill, it offers a compact foot print at 10 MPH speed and 10% incline. There are 8 different workouts to suit majority of the users with good media features. The 16” wide and 50” long tread belt gives you enough running area to workout.
The ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill comes with a 2.0 CHP motor that supports up to 300 lbs of maximum user weight. This model also features the treadsoft cushioning to minimize the running impact on your bones and joints. These may not be highest-rated treadmill features but remember this is a budget model. If you are looking for the best features, check out the superior models such as ProForm 2000 Treadmill.
The 6.0 RT Treadmill offers a 5 year warranty on the frame and motor, while parts and labor are covered for 90 days.
Read on our full ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill Review below.
(Video: 2:32 minutes)
- Width: 29-inches
- Length: 55-inches
- Height: 65-inches
- Treadmill belt: L: 50-inches x W: 18-inches
- Shipping weight: 146 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Max. speed: 10 mph
- Incline range: 0- to 10-percent
- EKG heart rate is monitored by hand grips rather than a chest strap.
- Integrated, upper-body resistance bands.
- Adjustable incline.
- Treadsoft, pro-deck belt surface reduces impact on joints and back.
- With QuickSpeed Control, user can increase speed from 0 to 10mph instantly.
- 2-speaker, Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System interfaces with electronic devices.
- Large LCD window displays speed, heart rate, calories burned, time and distance.
- Includes 8 built-in workouts programmed to achieve fitness goals.
- Powered by a 2.0 CHP Mach Z motor.
- Constructed of steel, plastic and rubber.
- Compact design and fold-up capacity maximizes operation in small spaces.
- Frame: 5 years
- Motor: 5 years
- Labor and parts: 90 days
Assembly and Shipping
The shipping of ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill can differ based on your chosen location and type of delivery. We suggest our readers to always opt for free shipping to save extra money.
The assembly of ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill can be done with help of user manual. The well-illustrated guidelines and step-by-step instructions will make the whole process easier for you. However, it can take about 2 to 3 hours to assemble the 6.0 RT Treadmill. You can also order expert assembly if you find the process complicated.
What We Love about the ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill
- The Proform 6.0 RT treadmill is designed for people who want a lighter workout as well as for those who are planning to step up their workouts by increasing their speeds to the top level: 10mph. ProForm hired a certified personal trainer to design the included 16 pre-set workout apps (8 are designed to burn fat; 8 are cardio-focused) so exercisers improve their overall stamina.
- Treadmills are known for keeping people fit while going easy on joints impact, so muscles are toned without the workout pains. We love the incline feature as you don’t have to stop the treadmill to make any workout adjustment. Thanks to the 6.0 RT Treadmill’s one-touch controls that also pumps up the speed seamlessly without interrupting your workout session.
- Affordable and a great pick for family where everyone sets a different speed, even tall family members will find the length and width of the treadmill belt to be a suitable fit.
- Divert your attention from the tiring workout sessions by plugging in your music device to broadcast your favorite playlist via the console’s built-in speakers.
- The Proform 6.0 RT Treadmill supports a whopping 300 pounds user weight, which is considered really good for a low-priced model.
What We Dislike about the ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill
- This is not the treadmill for you to purchase if you want to rely much on the heart monitor because readings can be inaccurate at few times.
Wrap Up: Is ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill a Good Buy for 2019?
Other ProForm Treadmills reviewed by us:
- Pro 1000 Treadmill
- 705 CST Treadmill
- Performance 400i
- Power 995i Treadmill
- Performance 600i
- ProForm 520 ZN
- Performance 300i
- Pro 2000 Treadmill
- Proform 505 CST