If a person is looking for durability, a large running surface, quality, quiet operation, and the newest technology, the Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill can provide these features.
With this type of guarantee, a person can purchase a Sole Treadmill F80 with confidence.
The meat and potatoes of the SOLE 80 start with the technical specifications which include:
- 22” X 60” running surface
- Weighs 265 pounds
- 83 inches in length
- 37 inches in width
- 58 inches in height
This treadmill is almost five feet tall, over three feet wide, and nearly seven feet long.
At first, these dimensions and the weight may be intimidating, but they are similar to other treadmills reviewed by us.
With a running surface almost two feet by five feet, this treadmill provides plenty of room.
The SOLE F80 treadmill’s features can be divided into two sections.
The first part applies to features of the machine and the second section applies to the features of the SOLE F80’s computer system.
1. Computer Features
- The SOLE F80 treadmill has a push button release function.
- With a precision welded frame, the F80 treadmill can handle a variety of weights and heights.
- The large diameter, all-steel zinc motor is industrial quality and vibration-free.
- The 2.75” rollers are designed to give a quiet, smooth, and static free motion.
- The rubber belts of the SOLE Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill are made from 2-ply rubber that has a PVC layer with a nylon backing in the middle.
- The motor is a 3.5 CHP motor which can reach speeds from 0.5 to 12 MPH.
- The incline of the SOLE 80 ranges from zero to fifteen percent.
- The SOLE F80 treadmill can monitor heart rate through the included chest strap and pulse grips.
- The F80 treadmill has an MP3 compatible sound system, also.
- The cooling fan on the SOLE 80 makes a workout more enjoyable.
- The SOLE Treadmill F80 has a 375-pound weight limit.
2. Workout Data
- The SOLE F80 treadmill has a 7.5” blue LCD display.
- It also has one manual program and five standard programs.
- The SOLE Fitness F80 Folding treadmill’s five standard programs include hill, interval, strength, cardio, and fat burn.
- It also includes two custom programs and two heart programs.
- The SOLE 80’s heart programs contain a 60% and 80% of Heart Rate Maximum.
As with a variety of treadmills, the F80 treadmill providers various tracking features.
These features analyze the specifics of a particular workout. This type of data allows the user to create more concrete and measurable goals than just losing weight.
The SOLE F80 gives the users the following data in an easy to read format:
- Incline percentage and level of machine
- Amount of calories burned
- Amount of time the user has been exercising
- User’s pulse rate
- The SOLE 80 also provides RPMs
This workout data may seem pretty standard, but it provides the way to measure goals outside of losing weight. The user can compare previous workouts to a current workout offering a clear idea of the user’s exercise journey.
Warranty information is essential when a person is making a significant purchase.
The SOLE Fitness F80 Folding treadmill comes with a solid full warranty to allow the user to purchase the item without worry.
While others only give a ten years warranty, the SOLE F80 offers a lifetime warranty for its frame, motor, and deck. The SOLE name is one an individual can trust to back this warranty.
Within the last five years, SOLE Fitness has become one of the fastest growing brands in the United States and Canada.
Initially, they focused on the hotel gym market but are now venturing into the residential sales market.
The F80 treadmill also provides a five-year warranty for the electronics and a two-year warranty on labor.
These warranties are some of the best in the treadmill business also.
Shipping and Assembly
Every SOLE F80 treadmill arrives in a secure package.
If the customer purchases the SOLE F80 from Amazon Prime, the shipping is free.
The treadmill is heavy, so it is hard to move around the room. Even though it is heavy, the SOLE F80 treadmill is easy to assemble without a multitude of tools and an excessive amount of time.
A great idea is to have the delivery person place the SOLE 80 where the treadmill will be set up. This approach will remove the hassle of moving it numerous times from the client.
A consumer gets a great machine with the SOLE F80 treadmill.
For example, it contains a 3.5 CHP motor that is powerful and has a running speed of up to 12 mph. This powerful engine is combined with large rollers and a flywheel with industrial strength which guarantees a smooth and quiet operation.
With a welded frame and a 375-pound weight capacity, anyone can use this machine, and it will hold up.
The SOLE F80 treadmill has a large folding deck which provides a 22” by 60” surface to run and absorb 40% of the impact.
The SOLE 80 lives up to the quality associated with SOLE Fitness.
The Not so Good
With 10 workout programs, most users would agree that’s plenty of options, but others may want more of a selection. These programs only include one manual, five programmed, two customers, and two heart rate selections.
Another idea to make this treadmill better would be to have the capability to connect to a workout app or the ability to download the workout data for tracking performance over time.
When looking over the reviews of the SOLE F80, some users noted that their machines arrived with an issue with the LCD.
The good thing is this problem can be fixed with a call to the SOLE customer service center.
When purchasing a SOLE Fitness Folding treadmill, it is vital to purchase it from a reputable dealer to ensure the warranty will cover this issue.
Final Verdict: Is Sole F80 Worth your Money?
With the cost and the warranty, the SOLE F80 is a great buy. The reputation of SOLE Fitness seals the deal for this treadmill. A person will get a high-quality piece of equipment that is guaranteed to last a long time.