The Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is one of our favorite choices when it comes to workout equipment at home. It mainly targets the budgeted users who want a sturdy machine to get good quality workout. The 1400 Deluxe Home Gym offers more than 60 exercises to strengthen various muscles of your body. You can perform cardio, strength training and many other stretch exercises. It only takes 10 to 20 minutes to perform a total body workout on 1400 Deluxe Home Gym.
The best thing we noticed about the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is its overall construction and built-quality. The innovative design of the home gym enables you to perform multiple exercises that range from beginner to advanced level. There is a Total Body workout DVD, Nutrition Guide and Owner’s Manual included with home gym to help you reach the ultimate fitness goals.
The Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is always delivered in assembled form, so, you don’t need to put it together when it arrives to your doorstep. Its space saving design doesn’t take much space and you can easily fold the gym for easy storage. The 1400 Deluxe Home Gym will definitely help you lose weight and get lean muscle if you follow the 50 minute exercise videos properly. The 8 resistance levels help you focus on upper and lower body muscles to achieve optimum fitness. With the owner’s manual included, you can take good care of your body and home gym in the long run.
Read on our full Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym review below.
(Video: 4: 27 Minutes)
- Product Materials: Steel and plastic
- Product Weight: About 75 pounds
- User Weight Limit: Supports up to 275 pounds
- Length: 92.5 inches
- Height: 43.25 inches
- Width: 16 inches
- Folded dimensions: 56″ x 19″ x 10″
Simply put, the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym has a durable steel frame and high-quality plastic components. Although, it weighs around 75 pounds, but it can support users up to 275 pounds. When the 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is fully assembled and stretched out, it is about seven feet long, three feet high and 16 inches wide. Thanks to the space-saving design which allows you to fold it up and store it away.
- Solid and Durable Steel frame with few plastic components.
- Over 60 different exercises, including cardio, stretch, toning and strength training.
- Get a complete workout in 10-20 minutes.
- It provides 8 adjustable levels of resistance.
- Beginners, intermediates and advanced users from eight to 80 can use this fitness machine.
- A safety hitch pin lets you fold it up for storing.
- Variety of accessories included to help you get the most out of your workout. Some of the included accessories are adjustable handlebars, set of dip bars, short pins, foot board, owner’s manual, exercise manual, flash cards with exercises from the manual, clipboard to attach flashcards, exercise flip chart, nutrition guide and Total Gym Exercise DVD.
- The Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym has earned the name “deluxe” for a reason. It’s fully loaded with accessories and offers 60 exercises and adjustable resistance levels. Best of all, you can achieve an entire workout in 20 minutes or less.
- If you don’t know where to start with 1400 Deluxe Home Gym, the Total Gym Workout DVD will help you get a hang of things. The 50-minute DVD features 18 different exercises taught by a fitness instructor.
- Exercising isn’t enough to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You have to eat right in conjunction with exercise to reach your fitness goals. With the nutrition guide, you can start making better food choices.
Shipping & Assembly
The overall shipping cost of Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym can vary based on your given location and chosen type of delivery. You can always look for online retailers that can possibly offer free shipping such as Amazon.
Perhaps, you’re one of those people who has trouble putting things together using an instruction manual. What we love about the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is that you do not need to assemble it at all. The Total Gym 1400 comes assembled inside its packaging. Simply, open the box, unfold the it up and start exercising. No tools required.
The Good and The Bad
It’s time to discuss the good and bad points of the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym.
What We Really Like about the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym
There are many great features of Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym that we are truly fond of. Although, the ultimate experience can be only felt when you use the gym yourself, but here’s the summary of our top rated features to check out:
- A good thing about the 1400 Deluxe Home Gym is that you can tone and strengthen several muscle groups in your body at the same time. For some users, there’s no need for other exercise equipment because your entire body gets a thorough workout. With over 60 different exercises, you can lose weight, keep in shape and get a good cardio workout.
- Sometimes, you need to challenge yourself during a workout by increasing your intensity levels. The eight adjustable levels of resistance will help you transform a basic workout into a fierce one.
- Unlike many other home gyms, the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym comes with multiple accessories that will enhance your workout experience. For instance, you get a set of dip bars, leg pulleys and squat bar to perform intense home workouts.
- The 50 minute workout DVD and exercise flip cart exactly show you how to perform a perfect home workout with step-by-step instructions. It was a cool touch because you don’t need to figure out on how to perform the exercises. Simply, pop the disc into your DVD player. A fitness instructor is there to motivate and help you to start using the home gym with confidence.
- The Nutrition Guide tells you what’s right or wrong food intake in your daily routine.
- The space-saving design makes it foldable for easy storage. Additionally, it arrives in assembled form.
- From the price point of view, it is a much better home gym equipment as compared to the competitor brands. It is hard to find good home gym in similar price range that offers extreme durability with such nice range of exercises.
What We Do Not Like about the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym
- The weight limit of 275 pounds may not be sufficient for some people who want to buy the 1400 Deluxe Home Gym.
Wrap Up: Is the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym a Good Buy in 2019?
Other Home Gyms reviewed by us:
- PR1000 Home Gym
- Revolution Home Gym
- Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- PR3000 Home Gym
- Body Solid GPR378 Pro
- Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE