Now that you know what to look for when you’re shopping for the best massage chair and how to use it, let’s talk placement. A massage chair is not like standard furniture. Not only does it need access to an outlet, but they’re typically much larger. With that being said, feel free to place it wherever you feel the most comfortable.
- Bedroom – If you have the space to put your massage chair in your living room, this is a great spot. Most bedrooms are already designed with peace and quiet in mind. So, half the work is already done for you. Many people choose to use a massage chair in lieu of a traditional armchair. Massage chairs are more functional, so it’s a good trade-off.
The only thing you’ll need to be wary of is noise. If you ever use the chair with your significant other in the room, they will hear it.
- Living Room – Let’s face it, enjoying the benefits of a massage chair while watching TV sounds is great. While you can certainly do that, there is a school of thought that this should be avoided. Many people subscribe to the idea that massages should be tranquil experiences where you can get in touch with your inner self.
There’s nothing wrong with agreeing or disagreeing with that thought. It’s all about personal preference. If you’re interested in creating a spa-like environment, it may not be wise to put the massage chair in front of a big digital distraction. However, if that doesn’t matter to you, do what makes you happy.
- Home Office – Those who work from home often have a love/hate relationship with their home office. During the workday, it can be a place of stress and anxiety. If that’s the case for you, having a massage chair nearby during your workday can be beneficial. Whenever you have a few minutes to relax, you can take a seat and get rid of all that stress and anxiety that work causes.
- Placement Considerations – Regardless of where you choose to put your massage chair, keep the following things in mind to ensure that you have no issues using it.
- Enough Clearance – Massage chairs that recline will need some space around them to do so. This applies to zero gravity chairs as well. Make sure that there are at least a few inches of empty space behind the chair. You won’t be able to place it directly against the while, so keep that in mind when you’re planning your room layout.
- Power Outlet – Massage chairs are powered machines that use up a considerable amount of power. It’s not recommended that you use a simple home extension cord. To keep you and your family safe, plug it directly into your wall outlet. Flimsy extension cords pose many safety risks. If you’re unable to reach an outlet, make sure to use a heavy-duty extension cord.
- Away from Direct Sunlight – Like any piece of furniture, direct sunlight can cause harm. Even the most well-built massage chair uses upholstery material that can crack, tear, and degrade. When the upholstery is damaged, the inner workings of the chair will be exposed. This renders the entire massage chair useless until you can get repairs. To prolong the life of your investment, make sure that there is no direct sunlight shining through your window and onto the chair.
- Blame Mom For Overweight Kids: Trials Target Maternal Obesity With Probiotics - June 15, 2022
- Best Memory Booster Supplements And Pills To Improve Recall - June 1, 2022
- Buy Legal Steroids and SARMS From CrazyBulk - May 10, 2022